10pcs 250um OCA Optically Glue Clear Adhesive Sticker Tape for 5.5" Cellphone
The Optically Clear Adhesive (OCA) Tape Film is a highly-specialized film that offers excellent clarity and adhesion to various types of transparent substrates. OCA tapes/films are applied in transparent applications, such as in displays, touch panels and other devices requiring an optically clear bond. This is used to stick you touch screen glass onto the LCD display. This is not screen protector nor a frame adhesive.
- The item is fit for cellphone under 5.5"
- Specialized to perfect fit with your device and NO cutting necessary
- 100% Brand New
- 99% light transmission
- < 2% haze level
- extremly thin 250um
- Easy to remove with no glue residue
How to use:
- Please put it in the freezer or refrigerator freezing one day before sticker the screen,which ensure to keep moisture,and make it easy to tear down membrane
- Ensure lcd is with no pressure,and just the separation of lcd must stay for a few hours or even a night to avoiding that lcd turn yellow after laminating
- Its's working principle is similar as LOCA Glue's,and you may need clean the extra liquid when use LOCA Glue,but you don't do it when use the item.And use the OCA Adhesive require some experience,Please sure you can do it before you order.
- Remember to ensure both bonding surfaces are clean
- Peel the larger protective film off the OCA sheet, apply the sticky side squarely to the new glass panel (not the LCD screen) - its important to be very careful at this stage, if you get the OCA sheet in the wrong position you may not be able to re-position without damaging the OCA SHEET
- Once in place apply even pressure across the OCA sheet to ensure its bonded to the glass
- Remove the second protective film and carefully and squarely bond tot he LCD screen, apply gentle and even pressure to the front assembly to ensure its fully bonded
- It can also be used with auto-clave oven90
- Low - Temperature preservation
- Avoid drying
- It is better to put in freezer or refrigerator freezing.