- We offer online payment by PAYPAL and offline payment by WESTERN UNION and BANK TRANSFER.
- You need to pay in full for your orders in advance, and parts4repair will guarantee successful delivery of your products. Order prices in the online store add shipping cost during the checkout process and no taxes are added by parts4repair.
- Payment can be submitted in any currency, although we advise matching the currency used in the online order process for ease of calculation.
- We do not currently offer accounts or credit.
Further Payment Notes:
- Please do not use Bank Transfer payment method if order total under USD$500. Otherwise， extra USD$8 needed to be charged.
- Please do not send cash.
- Please do not send cheques or money orders.
- Please do not email us details of bank accounts or credit cards. We also do not accept Moneybookers, Nochex, or other online payment systems. Sorry!
- Please do not use online payment vouchers such as 3V vouchers to submit Paypal payments, as these will be rejected. Similarly, do not attempt to use another person's credit card for Paypal payments unless you are certain the credit card owner will be able to provide us with direct confirmation that the charge is authorised.
Paypal ( www.paypal.com )
If Paypal is available in your country, then you can use Paypal to pay for your order with a credit card or bank debit card. If you don't have a Paypal account you can sign up for an account while completing your online order checkout.
Western Union ( www.westernunion.com )
Print out your order summary and note the total amount payable. You may view records of all your orders in your parts4repair Account. Send Payments through Western Union to parts4repair :
- First Name: XURONG
- Last Name: WANG
- Country: CHINA
After payment, please fax or email us ( email@example.com ) information below after Western Union done:
- MTCN: ?
- Sender First Name: ?
- Sender Last Name: ?
- Sender Country: ?
- Total money sent and Currency type: ?
- Your ORDER NUMBER of parts4repair: ?
It is better to send us a copy of your transfer receipt if you have it.This should be very helpful in case wrong Western Union information given to us. However, this is not necessary.
Sending a bank transfer is an easy and fast way of paying for your orders. A "bank transfer" may also be described by your bank as an "electronic funds transfer", an "overseas payment", or a "telegraphic transfer" ("T/T").
To send a Bank Transfer payment to parts4repair for an order:
Print out your order summary and note the total amount payable. Make a printout of your order details referencing the total amount of the transaction - You can view records of all your orders in your parts4repair Account. (This is usually sufficient, if a specially formatted proforma invoice is required by your bank or company please contact us with your requirements.)
Send Payments To parts4repair Bank Account:
- Account name: WORLDLAND TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- Account number: 534-870811-838
- Beneficiary Bank Name: HSBC Hong Kong
- Beneficiary Bank Address: 1 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
- Beneficiary Bank Code: 004 (for local payment)
- SWIFT Address: HSBCHKHHHKH (for telegraphic transfers)
[Because this bank is in Hong Kong, no IBAN or other routing code is applicable or required.]
Instruct your bank to add comments noting Your ORDER NUMBER of parts4repair.This will help us match your incoming payment to your order quickly.
Instruct your bank that you will pay charges, so your full payment arrives. Ask the bank staff clearly to inform you about the transfer charges including any intermediary banks. Don't worry, it is normally just a few dollars. You must elect to "pay all charges" since if the money arrives less than the required invoice price we may not be able to process your order.
Double check your payment amount is correct before you confirm to your bank.
Ask your bank for a receipt showing the details of the transfer instruction. You can fax or email us a copy of your bank transfer receipt if you have it. However, this is not necessary for your payment to be matched as long as you remember to add your order number and name on your payment comments.