Various Specification Goot Wick BGA Desoldering Wire Remover Wick Soldering Accessory
How to use :
- Place the desoldering wick over the solder to be removed, then push the heated soldering iron tip onto the desoldering wick. The solder will be absorbed.
- Remove the desoldering wick after the solder has been absorbed.
- Cut off the used section of the wick using nippers.
- Repeat steps 1,2 and 3 if the solder is not removed completely. Absorbability may differ depending on the type of solder. Sn63% and 60% (tin content) have good absorbability.
Caution when using :
- Do not force the tip against the desoldering wick to avoid injury to yourself or damage to the parts and PCB.
- Do not heat the desoldering wick for more than 5 seconds to avoid damage to the parts and PCB.
- Only touch the grip and the pack of desoldering wick when desoldering.
- To avoid fire, never use a soldering iron and desoldering wick around combustibles or in an explosive environment.
Model and width :
- CP-1515 1.5mm
- CP-2015 2.0mm
- CP-2515 2.5mm
- CP-3015 3.0mm
- CP-3515 3.5mm
- Length: 150cm
- Package Weight: 9(g) / 0.32(oz)
- 1 x Goot Wick BGA Desoldering Wire