Touch Screen for Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V MT11i /MT15i
- Usually ships in 24 hours
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V MT11i /MT15i Touch Screen with Digitizer
Need a good quality touch screen with digitizer for Sony Ericsson MT11i /MT15i
This is the replacement front glass panel and Digitizer for the Sony Ericsson MT11i /MT15i (LCD NOT Includede).This part is responsible for all touch functionality of the Sony.If you recently dropped your Sony Ericsson MT11i /MT15i,this is the glass/digitizer combo you need to replace it with.Beware of glass without the digitizer attached as the two must be replaced simultaneously.
Often Corrects the Following Problems:
- Cracked,Scratched,Broken or shattered Glass
- Unresponsive to touch
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V (MT11i)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo (MT15i)
How to tell which Screen part you need for the Sony:
- LCD Only:If the image under the glass is broken and the touch pancel is NOT then you only need an LCD
- Touch Panel aka Digitizer:If the top touch panel or aka glass top is cracked or broken but the image under it is fine,then you only need the Touch Panel
- Complete Screen with Touch Panel and LCD:If the top touch panel is broken and the lcd image is either black liquid or cracked you need a complete screen
I bought this digitizer and it works great! Is the cheapest that I had seen. In almost 2 weeks I had it on my house.
I received my order within 2,5 weeks. No instructions how to replace added. After disassembling the broken and replacing it with the new one (approx. 30 minutes) the mobile phone was as new, working 100%.
I received my order, and everything looked brand new, but when I tried to re-assemble the product it does not work. The touch does not respond, so I can not unlock the screen.
I received my order in about 10 days. great product and all looked brand new, however when I attempted to re-assemble the product it did not work. The touch is not responding so i can not unlock my screen. So I'm really not sure if the product works or not but it looked gret -__-! hope this was informative. The company has been good in responding back to me but not with helpful answers! i.e How to get it to work!