Toshiba FlashAir WIFI WIRELESS SDHC 32GB Class 10 Flash Memory
Toshiba introduces its latest innovation in the Flash Memory product group - FlashAir™ SD Card
FlashAir™ is a full SDA compliant SDHC Card offering 8GB, 16GB & 32GB capacities of high quality Flash Memory in combination with a wireless LAN Access Point.
By offering this Wireless LAN functionality, FlashAir™ provides the advantage of allowing access to the data stored on the SD Card without the need to remove the Card or plug a cable to the device. Simply connect the remote host by linking it to the WLAN Access Point of the FlashAir™ SD Card, start a browser tool and all data of the card can be read and transferred from the FlashAir™ SD Card to the remote Host.
This basic functionality does not require any special driver or Software Installation on any side. The WLAN function transfers any type of data and can be secured with WPA2.
- Capacity:32GB CLASS 10
- Function:Wireless data transmission function
- Interface: SD memory card specification standards
- Supply Vlotage:2.7V-3.6V
- Compatible Standard: SD memory card standards compatible
- External dimensions: 32.0mm(L)*24.0mm(W)*2.1mm(T)
- Operating Environment:Temperature -25~85 degree centigrade
- Product Requirement:Devices compatible with SDHC memory card,and All common browsers including internet explorer and safari
- Wireless data transfer function:Wireless data transfer of the data stored on the FlashAir™ SD Card. Any kind of data stored on FlashAir™ can be read and transferred by using standard WLAN communication. For example photos taken with digital cameras can be transferred by wireless communication to a PC, smartphone or Tablet PC.
- Easy Wireless setting:It is easily possible to set up the connection from PC and smartphone.
- Low power consumption:Wireless function is switched ON only when necessary to prevent wasteful power consumption of the battery.
- Multiple Connections:Data sharing by multiple connections simultaneously. The Access Point created by FlashAir™ can be accessed by several remote hosts at the same time.