Nokia Lumia 820 Touch Screen
- Usually ships in 24 hours
Nokia Lumia 820 Touch Screen with Digitizer
Cracked,Shattered or Borken Nokia Lumia 820 Glass,Unresponsive to touch?
This is the replacement front glass panel and Digitizer for the Nokia Lumia 820 (LCD NOT Includede).This part is responsible for all touch functionality of the Nokia.If you recently dropped your Nokia Lumia 820,this is the glass/digitizer combo you need to replace it with.Beware of glass without the digitizer attached as the two must be replaced simultaneously.The entire front assembly is also available for a much easier repair here.
Often Corrects the Following Problems:
- Cracked,Scratched,Broken or shattered Glass
- Unresponsive to touch
Nokia Lumia 820
How to tell which Screen part you need for the :Nokia Lumia 820
- LCD Only:If the image under the glass is broken and the touch pancel is NOT then you only need an LCD
- Touch Panel aka Digitizer:If the top touch panel or aka glass top is cracked or broken but the image under it is fine,then you only need the Touch Panel
- Complete Screen with Touch Panel and LCD:If the top touch panel is broken and the lcd image is either black liquid or cracked you need a complete screen
Ottimo prodotto. Arrivato nel tempo previsto.
The product is of very good quality, almost indistinguishable from the original, came very well accommodated. I did purchas several more items and they all came very well packaged, no damages occurred during transport and all worked well.
Quick shipping (was surprised about this). Easy to fix and worked like a charm the first time.
Thank you for an excellent product. (PS, buy the frame and the screen if you crack yours).
The product arrived and was well packaged. I would not however pay for the DHL package not worth the money. Other than that it arrived and duly fitted and worked. I would however order 1mm and 3mm phone tape its not supplied.
Used to replace a cracked screen and the part is identical to the original (not really, since there are some ID numbers on the chip that are somehow "incomplete" :)).
Anyway, the only regret I have is that the part doesn't include a dual-sided mobile black tape and you'll need to buy one and cut it, or use a gel-glue to have a clean repair.