LCD Screen for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 T330
Bleeding,Broken,or Cracked Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 T330 LCD Screen?
The LCD screen is responsible for all the images you see.Being located directly under the glass,the LCD can easily be cracked or damaged if it is dropped.
Often Corrects the Following Problems:
- "Bleeding" or slashed screen
- Cracked LCD
- Dead pixel(s)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 T330 (WIFI Version)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 T331 T335 (3G Version)
How to tell which Screen part you need for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 T330:
- LCD Only: If the image under the glass is broken and the touch panel is NOT then you only need an LCD.
- Touch Panel Digitizer: If the top touch panel or aka glass top is cracked or broken but the image under it is fine then you only need the Touch Panel.
- Complete Screen with Touch Panel and LCD: If the top touch panel is broken and the lcd image is either black liquid or cracked you need a complete scree