LCD Screen for Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
Bleeding,Broken,or Cracked Asus Transformer Pad TF300T?
The Asus Transformer Pad TF300T LCD is responsible for all the images you see.Being located directly under the glass,the LCD can easily be cracked or damaged if the phone is dropped.
- Size 1280 x 800 pixels, 10.1 inches (~149 ppi pixel density)
Often Corrects the Following Problems:
- "Bleeding" or slashed screen
- Cracked LCD
- Dead pixel(s)
Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
How to tell which Screnn part you need for the Asus Transformer Pad TF300T:
- LCD Only: If the image under the glass is broken and the touch panel is NOT then you only need an LCD.
- Touch Panel aka Digitizer: If the top touch panel or aka glass top is cracked or broken but the image under it is fine then you only need the Touch Panel.
- Complete Screen with Touch Panel and LCD: If the top touch panel is broken and the lcd image is either black liquid or cracked you need a complete screen.