Kingston 128GB SDXC Memory Card 90MB/S Read 80MB/S Write UHS-I Flash Card
- Kingston's Class 10 UHS-I card features UHS-I technology and impressive performance that lets users shoot full 1080p HD video and 3D video - and transfer files faster too.
- With speeds of up to 90MB/S read and 80MB/S Write, this versatile card transfers files much faster than standard class 10 SDHC/SDXC cards. Capacities of up to 512GB let users record more video - up to 2560 minutes at 24Mbs of HD video -without having to switch card. Photographers can shoot high-density image files, usch as RAW or JPEG, without running out of space, and the card's higher sustained write speeds support continous burst mode and ensure video integrity by reducing stutter.
- Versatile - Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Compliant - with the SD card Association specification
- Secure - built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible - with SDXC host device; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/ readers; SDXC cards are not compatible with SDHC-enabled devices/readers
- File Format - Fat32 (SDHC 16GB-32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB-512GB)
- Guaranteed - lifetime warranty
- Capacities: 128GB
- Versatile: Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Secure: FAT32(SDHC 16GB-32GB); exFAT (SDXC 64GB-512GB)
- Performance: 90MB/s read, and 45MB/s write, Ultra-High Speed Bus I (UHS-I)
- Operating temperature: -13℉ to 185℉ ( -25℃ to 85℃)
- Storage temperature: -40℉ to 185℉ (-40℃ to 85℃)
Parts offer a 90-Day warranty. The warranty period covers any defects in the material or the workmanship of the product. Warranty does not cover any damage done while using the product. Any product returned within warranty period will be eligible for a refund or a replacement.