Aron Alpha Instant Glue All Purpose Hard Plastic Metal Rubber Ceramics Wood
- Net: 2gm
- Materails can be glued: Hard Plastic, Metal, Rubber, Ceramics, Wood
- Materails can't be glued: Soft-PVC, Fluoropolymer, PE (Polyethylene), Paper, PP (Polypropylene)
- Materails don't recomment to be guled: Precious metals, Expensive objects, Plating, Glass
- Materials which may cause cracks or disslove after be glued: Acrylic resin, Polycarbonate, Polystyrene
How to use:
- Open the outer case, take out the glue and the pin.
- Making a small hole on the tip of the gule by the pin, then twist the glue (Do not squeeze the glue) before the first time to use.
- Pull out the pin, Fix the attached thin tube on the glue.
- Clean all the surfaces to be bonded.
- Apply a small drop of glue on one side of the surface.
- Bond together with the other surface and press gently.
- The item is designed for adhesion only. Do not use it for any other purpose.
- The item is irritant to eyes and can bond skin instantly. Please use it with caution.
- The item contains cyanoacryate, For every usage, avoid contact with eyes, mouth, fingers and other parts of the body.
- Avoid contact with glue through cloth or leather, which may case skin burn.
- If the item gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water immdeidately for 15 miuntes and consult a physician for medical treatment.
- If skin bonding occurs, do not pull. Soak in warm water or apply with acetone-based nail polish remover and gently peel or roll skin apart. Aron Alpha Debonder can also be used for better dissolving result.
We offer a 90-Day warranty. The warranty period covers any defects in the material or the workmanship of the product. Warranty does not cover any damage done while using the product. Any product returned within warranty period will be eligible for a refund or a replacement.