12 LEDs 395nm UV Light Flashlight Lamp for LOCA Glue Curing
This flashlight can be used as a UV light source to cure LOCA glue for smartphone glass, digitizer, and LCD screen assemblies. It would work together with uv glue (MBRTRT245). This also can be used for money detection, glass break detection, bugs/insect detection, minerals hunting, automobile air condition fluid leaking check, and other camping, hiking outdoor activities.
- Brand New with a white box packaging
- Require AAA batteries (not included)
- Shell: Aluminium alloy
- Size: L98mm*D31mm*D28mm
- LED: 12 high-power UV led
- UV Wave Length: 395nm
- Switch: Tail Switch
- Brightness: 11000MCD
- Lighting hours: 6-8 hours
- LED Lifespan: 100,000 hours
- LOCA Glue Spot Curing Tip: After gluing the glass, place the flashlight on the top of each corner and the center for 30 seconds each. Then place the cellphone under a full UV curing lamp for the required minites or bright sunlight for one hour.
- 1 x flashlight ((Not include the battery))