LCD Separator Machine Built-in Vacuum Pump for 7 Inch Mobile Phone Glass Separating
It is used to separate cellphone 7 inch and under size of LCD screen glass. It comes with built-in vacuum pump and the operation is simple without breaking off steel wire or damaging screen. It get rid not only of the traditional fixture clamps or screws, but also of the heavy Vacuum Pump. You do not worry whether the LCD is fixed well any more when you work.
- Voltage: 110V / 220V
- Device Power: 300W
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1℃
- Heating Mode: PTC Rapid Heating
- Work for Screen Size: 7 inch and under
- Weight: 3kg
- Temperature Range: 50-100℃
- Comes with: Built-in Vacuum Pump
- With Vacuum pump absorption function to hold LCD screen firmly
- Low noise, no need fixture clamps or outside heavy connect any more
- Special design motors to ensure long time operation without overheating
- Work for 7 inch or under size of mobile phone screen
- Easy to operate, manual separating
- Safety power system inside, avoiding the electric leakage problem
- Anti Static body material, prevent the LCD and the flex cable being damaged from the static
- Smooth metal plate to hold the touch screen without any damaged
- Temperature should be set to 80 centigrade to 100 centigrade, when you do the job on iPhone and galaxy series ect
- 1 x LCD Seperator Machine
- 1 x Power Cable(US/UK/AU/EU plug)
- 1 x 50m Cutting Wire
- 2 x handle bars
How to operate:
- Plug the power cord into the power connector;
- Press “SET” key to preset temperature,adjust temperature by up and down key, We suggest the temperature should be 80-90℃, Press “ENT” key to save setting;
- Put soft gum onto the layout and align holes;
- Turn on the power button on the back of machine, Press the “START” Button;
- Put the screen assembly on the heating board (ensure let the side of glass toward heating board, and let the side of flex cable toward front) you had better to make screen assembly heat about 1-2 minutes before operating, then press the screen gently by hand in order to making it suction firmer, and try to remove screen to identify if the screen is fully sucked or not.
- Ensure the screen is sucked, pick up the handle bar to make cutting. Make wire toward down as far as possible, the height of hands lower than heating board during cutting, Which can avoid damaging touch screen or polarizer. After repeat it back and forth several times, then take out the lcd screen. And separating broken screen is done.
- Note: Don't cut the flex cable, need avoid the position of flex cable.