EP-PN920 Wireless Charging Pad OEM for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / S6 Edge+ -White
With this stylish accessory, you can charge your compatible Galaxy smartphones without the need to plug your device in to a wall charger or USB port. No need to remove your Samsung cover or most 3rd party covers to successfully charge.
- Short-circuit protection of the receiver to avoid overcharge & overheating, security and reliable
- LED light indicates if device is charging (it would display blue during charging, and it will display green after fully charged)
- Samll footprint takes up minimal desk space and is easy to take with you on the go
- Will Work with Any Phone that Supports Qi Wireless Charging
- Galaxy S4, S5, Note 4 & Edge Need a Wireless Charging Battery Cover to Use This Charger
- Package: 1pcs white wireless charging pad
- Wireless charging standard: Qi standard
- Support: fast charger
- Input: 5V-9V 1000mA
- Output: 5V-9V 1000mA
- Size: 102mm x 20.8mm
- Color: White
Note: the wireless charging pad is belong generic, and Samsung Note 5 / Samsung S6 Edge+ / Samsung S6 / Samsung S6 Edge Series comes with wireless receiver, so just directly put them on the wireless charging pad, they will be auto charging, but if you want to use it for other models (such as samsung note 3, note 4, s5), you must purchase corresponding wireless charging leather case or wireless receiver. By the way, only Samsung Note 5 and Samsung S6 Edge+ can support fast charger.
How to use:
The Samsung Wireless Charging Pad is easy to set up and use. First, connect the Charging Pad to your device’s charging cable, then place your phone on the pad. For optimal performance, your device should be placed in the proper location on the pad. The built-in LED indicator light will alert you if the device is not properly aligned and when a good charge alignment is acquired. If using a Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+ or Galaxy Note5, it will also alert you when your device is fully charged. A spare Samsung 2A charger is included with the pad. If a non-Samsung or Samsung charger below 2A is used, you may damage the charging pad.